Packed with antioxidants, vitamin A, B complex, and C, apples are beneficial in treating a ton of your skin problems like blemishes, acne, dehydration, and bluntness. Assume, you have been feeling the loss of that beautiful gleam on your face for a long time. Then, you don’t have to take a stab at utilizing apples on your skin. We should quickly take you through the benefits of utilizing apples.
Benefits of Using Apple On Skin
- Utilizing Apple on the skin assists in easing up skin complexion and it gives you a natural shine.
- This delicious organic product has saturated properties that treat dry skin.
- Apples come with UVB guarding particles that protect your skin from the harmful rays of sun.
- Apples have flavonoids that obliterate free radicals and forestall skin aging.
- Apples are also known to treat skin issues like acne, dark spots, and blemishes.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and it assists with fending off free radical damages as well as environmental factors to protect our skin cells from oxidative damage. This further aids in forestalling a number of skin damage issues, such as acne, dull skin, harsh skin, premature aging, etc.
- It also helps in boosting collagen production in the skin. Collagen is a vital protein for our skin and it gives structural help to the skin, keeping the skin soft, smooth as well as full.
- Apples contain a high amount of copper as well. Copper is another important supplement for healthy skin. Copper comes with collagen as well as elastin-boosting properties, which help in forestalling the unfavourable appearance of skin ageing signs.
- Apples come with magnificent skin-brightening benefits. They help with fading acne marks, dark spots and boost our complexions.
- The anti-inflammatory benefits of apple help in calming irritated and sensitive skin. They give relief from the redness and itchiness of the skin.
Apple Face Packs For Glowing Skin- Take a look!
1. For Uneven Skin Tone
- 1 Tbsp Apple Puree
- 2 Tbsp Curd
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
In a bowl, add all the fixings and blend well. Wash your face with clean water and pat dry. Then, apply this face pack all over the face and neck. Allow it to dry and wash after 20 minutes.
Curd has lactic acid which exfoliates your skin and eliminates all the dead cells from your skin. Lemon functions as bleach and eases up your skin tone.
2. For Clear Skin
- 1-2 Tbsp Apple Puree
- 1 Tbsp Honey
In a bowl, blend both the fixings well. Apply all over cleansed face and neck. Wash after 30 minutes.
Honey has anti-bacterial and saturating properties that keep your skin clear and soft. Apples have vitamin C which keeps your skin hydrated and gives you a natural sparkle.
Also Read: Top 4 Fruit Face Packs You Can Make at Home for Radiant Skin Tone
3. For Dull Skin
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Cubes Apple Or Apple Puree
- 2 Tbsp Oatmeal Powder
In a bowl, add oatmeal powder, apple cube or puree, and milk. Blend well using a spoon. Apply all over the face and neck. Rinse after 30 minutes.
This combination of oatmeal, milk, and apple helps in cleansing your dead skin. This face pack exfoliates your skin tenderly and gives you flawless, shining skin.
And if you have dry skin then you can use our hydrating and moisturizing serum to nourish your skin.
4. Apple and Cucumber Face Mask for Oily Skin
Step1: Take one new cucumber and grate it. Extract the juice from the grated cucumber. Also, finely grate one medium-measured apple. You can also prepare apple puree by blending a couple of apple cubes.
Step2: Take a tbsp of grated apple or apple puree in a bowl and add a tsp of cucumber juice to it. Combine as one and apply the resultant blend all over the face and the neck.
Step3:Wait for 15-20 minutes and then, at that point, wash off with plain water. Reapply this apple and cucumber face mask twice or thrice a week to treat slick skin.
- Cucumber has amazing benefits for our skin, especially sleek skin. Excess oil on our skin surface is often the consequence of fundamental dehydration of our skin.
- At the point when the skin gets dehydrated, it forces our sebaceous glands to produce more oil to compensate for the loss, and the excess oil then, at that point, gets stored on our skin surface.
- Also, its vitamin C content assists with controlling acne and pimples problem. In addition, cucumber contains zinc which also helps in acne control.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of zinc help to mitigate acne-irritated skin and reduce scarring post breakouts.
- Also, the anti-oxidant benefits of cucumber fend off acne caused by free radicals and environmental factors. Cucumber has vitamin A and E in it, which also contributes to healthy skin.
The bottom line
Apple is not only good for your overall health but also amazing for skin rejuvenation when utilized topically. The above apple face mask recipes are wonderful if done for at least two weeks.